EMMC Total Joint Care
EMMC Total Joint Care is a comprehensive total joint replacement program dedicated to providing you with the highest quality and safest surgery that meets or exceeds national standards. EMMC offers a full range of total and partial joint surgical services including minimally invasive surgery, computer assisted surgery, oncologic surgery, and revision surgery. EMMC Total Joint Care:
- Performs more than 500 total hip and knee replacements a year.
- Has virtually eliminated the need to give blood transfusions for joint surgery.
- Is certified by The Joint Commission for hip and knee replacement surgery. EMMC is proud to be the first hospital in Maine to earn the gold seal of approval for joint replacement quality and safety.
- Is committed to ensuring we follow nationally recognized standards of care.
- Is dedicated to the prevention of post- operative complications such as wound infections.
When you choose EMMC, you can rest assured that you’re receiving outstanding care while remaining close to your home and family. We take a team approach to customizing a program that meets your individual needs. Our care team will be with you every step of the way to answer questions and provide the support you need to get back to enjoying life.
When it’s time to pursue joint replacement surgery, our team is here to help.