|Robert Holmberg, MD, MPH
Director of Clinical Outreach/Clinical Director Telemedicine
EMMC's Outreach Services works to improve regional access to local healthcare which is well supported by the tertiary care services of Eastern Maine Medical Center.
View our service area map.
The goals of EMMC Outreach include:
- Improved communication and relationships between regional providers and specialists at Eastern Maine Medical Center.
- Improved continuity of care between regional providers and Eastern Maine Medical Center specialists.
- Increasing regional outreach perspective, clinical service, and educational talks from Eastern Maine Medical Center specialists.
- Encouraging a regional healthcare systems approach among providers which is based upon:
- Scientific, community health needs assessment data and epidemiology
- Functional integration of public health prevention/promotion strategies with medical care interventions
- Collaboration between Eastern Maine Medical Center providers and all regional community health stakeholders.