EMMC Family Medicine Center and Residency, formerly known as Center for Family Medicine, is located in a spacious facilty approximately 8 miles from the main campus. This facility is equipped with 32 examination rooms, all of which have access to the hospital electronic medical record system (including our Radiology system), the residency’s electronic medical record system and a variety of electronic database reference systems such as Up-to-date.
Our facility also includes 2 procedure rooms, modern Osteopathic treatment tables and six examination rooms equipped with a video observation system used for teaching purposes. Our office provides easy access to ancillary services such as Radiology, a full service laboratory, commercial pharmacy, outpatient Physical and Occupational Therapy and EMMC Diabetes and Nutrition .
The following services are offered at the EMMC Family Medicine Center and Residency:
- Pregnancy Care & Delivery
- Pediatric Care: childhood illness and routine child care
- Adolescent Care: health maintenance, injuries, sports medicine, menstrual problems, sexuality issues
- Women's Care: cancer screening, birth control, menopausal concerns, pre-pregnancy planning
- Adult Medical Care: high blood pressure treatment, heart disease prevention & treatment, cancer screening, diabetes care
- Surgical Care: vasectomy, sigmoidoscopy and other minor surgeries Checkups and Health Screenings
- Specialty Clinics: prenatal screening, endocrinology, dermatology, and osteopathic manipulation (held on a weekly or monthly basis)
- Geriatric Care: chronic disease care, functional assessments, home visits, nursing home care
EMMC Family Medicine Center and Residency • 895 Union St., Suite 12 • 973.7979